Happy Tuesday!! I can’t believe we’re already half way through January! We finally had some snow this morning! And it feels like the first snow of the winter season, too! Its been so dry and unusually warm that it was such a welcome change in the weather. Snowy days always make me want to bake, and I’ve had banana bread and muffins on my mind all day. But alas, they didn’t happen today, but maybe tomorrow!
This week I wanted to share 10 things that you probably don’t know about me! Which is kinda fun to dig deep and share! So here we go:
- I was born on the other side of the world in Bandung, Indonesia where my parents were working as missionaries at the time.
- I’ve never been skiing or snowboarding even though I grew up in Colorado! Someone want to take me and give me lessons??
- I love board games – especially trying out brand new ones! We’ve grown quite a collection of fun games! Our current new favorite is Whistle Stop.
- My most memorable trip I ever took was to Israel when I was in college. Truly the most amazing place I’ve ever been and I hope one day I’ll get to go back with my hubby and kids!
- I’m a Canadian! Pretty cool, eh??
- Nothing gets me up earlier in the morning than the promise of a fun morning of garage sale-ing! There’s just something about the hunt for a good deal!
- My favorite stores are Target, Hobby Lobby, Loft, Home Goods, and Costco When I don’t have my kids with me, I take entirely too long just browsing through any of these stores!
- My favorite restaurants are Panda Express, Biaggis, Cheesecake Factory, Chick-fil-a, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and Noodles & Co.
- My new addiction is listening to podcasts (my new favorite is The Happy Hour)
- I know all the words to the songs in Sound of Music and my kids no longer look at me funny when I belt one out 🙂
Any of these resonate with you? Leave me a note and let me know which one!! And I’d love to hear something unique about you, too!!
Photos by my talented friend Ashley McKibben with ABR Photography!