Hey there! I’m so honored you stopped by! Here are some quick facts about me!
- I grew up in Colorado but was born on the other side of the world
- I’m a mother of 3 (5 and under)!
- I love ALL things Jane Austen
- I’m addicted to chocolate (especially Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory chocolate apples)
- I love baking new things I haven’t tried before (and still learning how to adjust things for high altitude, so lots of flops, unfortunately)
- I have a dream of one day going to Europe (take me! anybody?)
- I wish I could keep plants alive
- I love to Pin things on Pinterest, I have literally hundreds of craft ideas to make . . . someday
- My husband, Abe, catches me singing Christmas carols all year long (totally not on purpose)
- I just love being around kids of all ages, and teaching them gives me such joy!
“The best thing about memories is making them.”
natural & beautiful moments to last a lifetime